Sunday, January 25, 2009

Random 20

20 random things, facts, habits or goals about you...

1. Being a big softie frustrates me but I can’t seem to get around it. I’m very sentimental.

2. I am a firm believer in truth. Being true to yourself, being true to others and the quest for truth.

3. One of my favorite places to be is at my grandma’s house. She’s very special.

4. I am addicted to chocolate, caffeine and other harmful substances

5. Organized religion scares the hell out of me. So do religious nuts standing on street corners or at my door.

6. I’m not always a good daughter, sister, lover or friend, but I’m working on it.

7. My idealistic tendencies are wrecking my chances at a normal life.

8. I miss my dad more than ever.

9. I start a lot of projects, but I don’t always finish them until months or years later, if ever. This makes me crazy.

10. Discussions on “controversial” subjects like religion, politics and whether or not Johnny Depp is sexier than Brad Pitt are great, but I am not fond of arguing.

11. I’m tougher than I appear.

12. I really appreciate my alone time.

13. Living up to other people’s expectations and trying to please everyone is a waste of time. If there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s the fact that this is incredibly draining and I am important too.

14. My alter ego is dark and rebellious. I like vampires, witches, horror, gore, the Goth and punk culture, as well as gawking at preserved oddities on science/medicine shelves. I have a fascination with mortality and death, and I think about being a mortician.

15. I have no patience for fake people.

16. I want to have my own business and be my own boss.

17. Meditation and yoga is something I wish I could find the time to do.

18. I want to travel the world. I will miss my own bed.

19. I often feel out of place. Like I belong on another planet, or in some other era or past life.

20. Sometimes I wonder if I love animals more than people, other times I am certain.

No comments: