Monday, November 2, 2009

One Foot In Front Of The Other

She listens to the whispers of her soul and follows them where they lead....

Upon arriving home from work today, I found a lovely surprise in the mailbox. I was so ecstatic I did the Charleston.



My sister Little C, sent me an inspirational card. The message was just perfect for where I'm at & need to be going. It was a message on dreams. Funny girl, she sent a yellow balloon along with it. However, I refuse to blow it up because then it would eventually deflate to a sad pile of crinkly lemon rubber and I would have to throw it in the trash, and I cannot do such a thing. So the balloon now sits on the card which sits on my desk, next to my latest vision board where I can sit and stare at it all day and dream up some more dreams.

Curious, how the arrival of things are always well-timed. Sisters have an innate sense of this, I'm sure. There have been so many of these happenings, all over this canvas of life, that they are hard to ignore. I used to credit this to divine Providence, back in my God-days (the good old days). Now, I'm not sure what it is. A force to be reckoned with for sure...

It's amazing how the littlest things, the simplest acts of love & kindness, can bring you so much joy.


What brings you joy?

2 comments:

Grant said...

Having extra money to buy my friends a round of drinks brings me joy. Having friends buy me drinks brings me lots of joy. Sweet site. No Pink!

Amy --- Just A Titch said...

Snail mail definitely brings me joy...